Ernst Haeckel Biology Set
- Our artwork is printed on 350 GSM semi-gloss paper
- We use only the best materials. Our printing process involves 100% non-hazardous & water-based inks
- Color variations between on-site previews, your screen and printed artwork may occur.
- All prints are unframed
- 30 day free return policy
Shipping & Handling
Shipping & Handling
- Free shipping on every order
- All orders are shipped next-day from our warehouse in Miami Florida
- Each order is carefully picked, packed and shipped in custom protective packaging
- Learn more about our return policy here
- Our posters are made with the environment in mind. Each print is sourced from sustainably-managed forests with low-eco impact organic cotton
- Our prints are responsibly sourced via FESC-certified North American paperboard mills and printed at an ISO-9001 certified facility.
- Learn more about our sustainability practices here
I ordered one set of Van Gogh prints and one set of these botanical prints. I can't complain about the prints, however, I received 2 sets of the botanicals ( one seemed clearer and better than the first and even looked different. ) My gripe is whether or not Amazon will charge me for the second set that I didn't order, even though I "chatted" with someone named Raymond and spoke by phone with someone named Emily who both assured me that I would not be charged, but to keep the second set, in case they actually came for free.🤔🙄🙃 Of course they came, I was able to track them. If not for the miscommunication with the reps at Amazon, I would've rated them higher. They have an otherworldly look to them like an illustration from a Jules Verne novel or an H.P. Lovecraft creature. They're actually pretty cool. I just wish Amazon would acknowledge their errors and fix their "system" glitches. Other than that, yeah, I'd recommend these.
These are super cute especially with the frame! I got silver frames on mine. I will add pictures so you guys can see but I like them!
The card stock these reproductions are printed on is thick and sturdy. Printing, however was lacking on these reproductions. Specifically the Actiniae print (Sea anemone). The print clearly shows inkjet ‘bars’ from clogged nozzles or needing recalibration. Can’t use in my gallery wall.
These prints are so amazing, life like, detail and color are spectacular. Already had several positive comments on them. Thanks!