Warwick Gallery Frames, Black
- Our oak frames are made from 100% Natural Pennsylvania Oak wood sourced from the sustainably-managed Allegheny National Forest
- Each frame protects your print with 1.5mm shatterproof plexiglass
- Before framing your art, be sure to peel the protective film off both sides of the plexiglass.
- Our frames feature two metal hangers for easy horizontal or vertical hanging
- 30-day free return policy
Shipping & Handling
Shipping & Handling
- Free shipping on every order
- All orders are shipped next-day from our warehouse in Miami Florida
- Each order is carefully picked, packed and shipped in custom protective packaging
- Learn more about our return policy here
- Our posters are made with the environment in mind. Each print is sourced from sustainably-managed forests with low-eco impact organic cotton
- Our prints are responsibly sourced via FESC-certified North American paperboard mills and printed at an ISO-9001 certified facility.
- Learn more about our sustainability practices here
Good assortment. Great for senior pictures.
This review is for the HAUS and HUES gallery wall set of black frames. This set of six includes two 8x10, 11x14, and 12x16 frames. While they're made of solid oak, to be honest, unless you're specifically looking for a very minimalistic style, I don't see how they're any better than the IKEA KNOPP�NG series of entry-level frames. The HAUS and HUES (HH) frames feature a flat and thin (~1 cm, 0.4 inches) molding (the wooden part) and don't come with matting, so in my opinion, they're best suited for prints with lots of white space.The IKEA frames are nearly half the price, and the multi-pack comes with a wider variety of sizes for more collage options. Also, depending on the set, some come with matting and even themed poster prints so that the frames can be used right out of the box. The HH and IKEA frames are similarly lightweight, have similar mounting mechanisms, and have shatterproof plexiglass. The IKEA frames are made from fiberboard instead of wood, but their combination of beveled molding and matting makes for a more substantial presence. The area where the HH frames are decidedly superior is their use of better backing clips. The IKEA ones have short metal tabs that can be dangerous if you manipulate them with your fingernails instead of a tool.My wife and I are updating our home decor with new photo collages, and we decided to combine the HH and IKEA frames. Although they use different styles, I think they can work well together. Also, while the HH frames don't have matting, I can edit my image files to include the white space.
these took a minute to arrive but when they did, they were nicer than expected. i ordered them to frame wall art but decided that we will print some photos out for them instead. These are great, simple, sharp looking, clean design that fits with any decor. pleasantly surprised by the quality!
The slim frame design is very classy and will fit almost any decor. We were able to replace several of our older frames in our family portraits. These frames are also very easy to hang.
these frames are very sturdy and look super nice on the wall! Overall I like them and the layout is exactly the way it looks on the photos!