16x20 in, Set of 3, Beige Oak Frame
- Our oak frames are made from 100% Natural Pennsylvania Oak wood sourced from the sustainably-managed Allegheny National Forest
- Each frame protects your print with 1.5mm shatterproof plexiglass
- Before framing your art, be sure to peel the protective film off of both sides of the plexiglass.
- Our frames feature two metal hangers for easy horizontal or vertical hanging
- 30 day free return policy
Shipping & Handling
Shipping & Handling
- Free shipping on every order
- All orders are shipped next-day from our warehouse in Miami Florida
- Each order is carefully picked, packed and shipped in custom protective packaging
- Learn more about our return policy here
- Our posters are made with the environment in mind. Each print is sourced from sustainably-managed forests with low-eco impact organic cotton
- Our prints are responsibly sourced via FESC-certified North American paperboard mills and printed at an ISO-9001 certified facility.
- Learn more about our sustainability practices here
I loved the color of the frames and the thin size. I was looking for something like this and it was hard to find. It does have some glare but for the the modernness I don’t really care.
If you're looking for real wood frames, with great build and just the right form this is it. They look great in the guest room and were easy to install. The frame 'glass' is a plexiglass, but is still very clear and looks great.
I put pictures in these frames and they have a really funky glare on them. Definitely not sturdy or seamless look. I’m disappointed given the price. They’re very cheap
I bought the 3 pack for some prints I got on Etsy, and it was perfect! No blurriness like some other reviewers mentioned (you have to peel off 2 things from the front, one on each side). I haven't put the frames on my wall yet, but I really like how they look. They are pretty light. I'm not a picture frame expert, so maybe if you wanted something substantial and heavier, these might not be the ones for you.
I ordered this set for our babe's nursery art and was disappointed that the wood around the frame isn't the same on each frame. Now, I understand that there might be minor differences in each frame since it's supposedly real wood oak and not fake plastic, but the color difference is what stands out when the three are mounted side by side on the wall. One is clearly darker than the others and looks like it has stripes through it and we've rearranged the frames a few times to try to find the best spot to put it where it doesn't look like the odd frame out. The frames are very lightweight due to there not being glass in there so we're trying to figure out a solution to make them stop shifting angles when the walls shake from doors being shut. They're constantly crooked on our thin walls as it is. Overall, this was the only set of wood frames under $100 on Amazon that I could find in the size I wanted and they're a decent buy considering it is real wood.