Farm Animal Portrait Set
- Our artwork is printed on 350 GSM semi-gloss paper
- We use only the best materials. Our printing process involves 100% non-hazardous & water-based inks
- Color variations between on-site previews, your screen and printed artwork may occur.
- All prints are unframed
- 30 day free return policy
Shipping & Handling
Shipping & Handling
- Free shipping on every order
- All orders are shipped next-day from our warehouse in Miami Florida
- Each order is carefully picked, packed and shipped in custom protective packaging
- Learn more about our return policy here
- Our posters are made with the environment in mind. Each print is sourced from sustainably-managed forests with low-eco impact organic cotton
- Our prints are responsibly sourced via FESC-certified North American paperboard mills and printed at an ISO-9001 certified facility.
- Learn more about our sustainability practices here
I bought these as "something extra" from my daughter-in-law's baby registry. When they arrived I wasn't too sure about them because there's a lot of blank, white space and I thought they might not look like much on the wall, with the animal pictures (which are very nice and not cartoon-y) taking up at most half of the paper. But, she wanted them, so I popped them into some rustic frames, wrapped them up, and added them to my pile of goodies. To my happy surprise, they look fabulous on the baby's wall over his changing table.The paper is of good quality and the prints are sharp and clean. I highly recommend them.
Perfect pictures for space I used them in
Absolutely love to these had them framed so I can put them in my bathroom it looks so great
I have a small wall that has a thermostat & air-to-air exchange unit (both very unsightly!) So I wanted to come up with a way to hide those items. I bought a pack of Wood Canvas, Panel Boards for Painting (8 x 10 in, 6-Pack) and my husband added some "legs" to each of them so they project out of the wall a bit. That way, the air flows behind the pictures and the units will still work fine. I stained those panel boards then mounted these pics on them after applying adhesive spray glue. I am very happy with the results as its a fun, whimsical look to my modern farmhouse decor. I love the white background and those cute animals faces - makes me smile every time I pass by them in the hallway.
Such cute prints! These are the prints only but look great in even a cheap walmart frame. These were perfect for my little girls farm themed bedroom