8x10 in, Set of 4, Beige Oak Frame
- Our oak frames are made from 100% Natural Pennsylvania Oak wood sourced from the sustainably-managed Allegheny National Forest
- Each frame protects your print with 1.5mm shatterproof plexiglass
- Before framing your art, be sure to peel the protective film off of both sides of the plexiglass.
- Our frames feature two metal hangers for easy horizontal or vertical hanging
- 30 day free return policy
Shipping & Handling
Shipping & Handling
- Free shipping on every order
- All orders are shipped next-day from our warehouse in Miami Florida
- Each order is carefully picked, packed and shipped in custom protective packaging
- Learn more about our return policy here
- Our posters are made with the environment in mind. Each print is sourced from sustainably-managed forests with low-eco impact organic cotton
- Our prints are responsibly sourced via FESC-certified North American paperboard mills and printed at an ISO-9001 certified facility.
- Learn more about our sustainability practices here
Bought these for my spare bathroom and was surprised at how good the quality is. They arrived very quickly and had no damage, very easy to peel protective seal off glass.
These frames were recommended by the artist of a few prints I had purchased. I like that there is a protective film on both sides of the plexiglass to kept it clean and dust free. I peeled it off and inserted my prints easily. Good looking frames.
I was nervous about ordering frames online for fear they'd be broken on arrival or the color of the wood wouldn't be what I wanted. The packaging and design of these frames is so smart. It came in a neat box with corner buffers. These are not glass, they're more plastic which means they won't shatter and they come protected and clean with a plastic sticker. I ended up ordering more, they're so pretty!
Thankful these frames don’t have glass in case someone knocked over at our party. Super cute & great quality for the price!
Packaging was nice and secure as to reduce damage to the frames. The frames themselves are very nice quality. My favorite part of the frames is how the back attaches to the frame, usually picture frames have those flimsy tabs around the edges but these frames have a system that make it easier to secure.