16x20 in, Individual, Beige Oak Frame
- Our oak frames are made from 100% Natural Pennsylvania Oak wood sourced from the sustainably-managed Allegheny National Forest
- Each frame protects your print with 1.5mm shatterproof plexiglass
- Before framing your art, be sure to peel the protective film off of both sides of the plexiglass.
- Our frames feature two metal hangers for easy horizontal or vertical hanging
- 30 day free return policy
Shipping & Handling
Shipping & Handling
- Free shipping on every order
- All orders are shipped next-day from our warehouse in Miami Florida
- Each order is carefully picked, packed and shipped in custom protective packaging
- Learn more about our return policy here
- Our posters are made with the environment in mind. Each print is sourced from sustainably-managed forests with low-eco impact organic cotton
- Our prints are responsibly sourced via FESC-certified North American paperboard mills and printed at an ISO-9001 certified facility.
- Learn more about our sustainability practices here
It's very, very light, which makes it easy to hang without worry. It's doesn't feel quite as sturdy as other frames so the verdict is out on how it will hold up.
I got this to frame one of my own digital prints for a gift, and was super impressed with the quality of the frame. It's a beautiful, light, ashy brown tone and the plastic that covers the print is much better quality than some other affordable frames that I've tried. It doesn't have any cloudiness, and is clear without adding too much of a glare. The frame is very sturdy. I recommend!
Cute frame but the plexiglass was so warped and looked awful
I love these frames! It’s surprisingly difficult to find minimalist frames made of real wood, but these are perfect. They arrived quickly in perfect confusion. They’re great for posters or prints. They have it in the description, but it’s worth noting that the “glass” is plexiglass so it does scratch easily and produces more glare than anti-glare glass would. But they are durable, and work great for my purpose! I’m using them to display art in my office at work.
I used this product for a National Park scratch off map I bought (waypoint wanders on IG) and it was so perfect. The map is very minimal, so the thin frame goes really well. I personally put the plastic piece behind the map, so I can easily scratch off what I need to. The clasps behind the frame seem really sturdy, good metal. I'm really happy with it!