16x20 in, Individual, Beige Oak Frame
- Our oak frames are made from 100% Natural Pennsylvania Oak wood sourced from the sustainably-managed Allegheny National Forest
- Each frame protects your print with 1.5mm shatterproof plexiglass
- Before framing your art, be sure to peel the protective film off of both sides of the plexiglass.
- Our frames feature two metal hangers for easy horizontal or vertical hanging
- 30 day free return policy
Shipping & Handling
Shipping & Handling
- Free shipping on every order
- All orders are shipped next-day from our warehouse in Miami Florida
- Each order is carefully picked, packed and shipped in custom protective packaging
- Learn more about our return policy here
- Our posters are made with the environment in mind. Each print is sourced from sustainably-managed forests with low-eco impact organic cotton
- Our prints are responsibly sourced via FESC-certified North American paperboard mills and printed at an ISO-9001 certified facility.
- Learn more about our sustainability practices here
The wooden component of the frame is sturdy but, the plastic sheet that covers the portrait had a large, deep scratch on it. The box was intact so it did not happen during shipping. QC issues.
It would have been helpful to know the depth of the frame in the description. This one is nice, but it only works with poster thick art. I bought it for a piece of art that I purchased matted and mounted on foam core, and it won't fit in this frame. I'll keep it and put something else in it, but I had to buy something else for the piece I wanted it for.
They were so easy to insert pictures into. The insert isn’t actually glass so it’s safe for a child. The inserts had plastic film like material as protection to avoid scratches. 10/10 recommend
I’ve been looking for a wooden frame for one of my prints and I finally found what I was looking for! The delivery was fast and the wood looks expensive for being a cheaper option. The frame itself is sturdy and good quality and is going to look great on my wall. I can’t wait to hang it