8x10 in, Individual, Walnut Oak Frame
- Our oak frames are made from 100% Natural Pennsylvania Oak wood sourced from the sustainably-managed Allegheny National Forest
- Each frame protects your print with 1.5mm shatterproof plexiglass
- Before framing your art, be sure to peel the protective film off of both sides of the plexiglass.
- Our frames feature two metal hangers for easy horizontal or vertical hanging
- 30 day free return policy
Shipping & Handling
Shipping & Handling
- Free shipping on every order
- All orders are shipped next-day from our warehouse in Miami Florida
- Each order is carefully picked, packed and shipped in custom protective packaging
- Learn more about our return policy here
- Our posters are made with the environment in mind. Each print is sourced from sustainably-managed forests with low-eco impact organic cotton
- Our prints are responsibly sourced via FESC-certified North American paperboard mills and printed at an ISO-9001 certified facility.
- Learn more about our sustainability practices here
This 8 x 10 frame is walnut and looks very nice. The walnut is smooth and the grain shows through. This is a very simple frame and will not overpower or distract from the picture that is in it. This is very lightweight, mostly because it has no glass but instead uses plexiglass. Unlike some cheaper plexiglass frames this is nice and clear with no distortion. It actually looks like glass. It does not come with an easel back for standing on a table but it does have hardware built in the back. Because of its light weight it could easily be hung with 3m tabs or just a nail. The frame came well packed to prevent damage in shipping. The plexiglass had a removable protective film on both sides. This is a very attractive, light weight frame albeit a little pricey in my opinion.
This frame is sturdy yet light. the front plate seems to be made of plastic not glass. the back of the frame is secure and easy to remove to place/replace a photo. it has 2 sawtooth hangers for hanging landscape or portrait.
I got the 8x10 and it's great! Nice simple wood frame! There isn't any glass involved, but that's ok, just beware of that fact. They use a nice piece of plastic, and it comes with a film cover on the front and back to keep it safe, so that is nice. It works great!! LOVE the back too!! You have SO many options for hanging with this frame!! Not only are there 2 hanging brackets, but each 'latch' has an area you could use to mount it to a nail or such!! Just a nice inexpensive frame! Would recommend! Thanks much!